Landlords & Property Owners

We appreciate that protecting your property is not always easy, and maintaining it correctly can present a challenge if it’s rented to a business or group of tenants.

A sure fire way to make sure that your property is properly looked after is to have the right insurance. At CSW Insurance Brokers Ltd, we provide landlords’ and property owners’ insurance for a variety of clients; from those who use the property for domestic purposes, to others who need a specialist commercial let property insurance.

What this insurance looks like depends on the condition of the property, how it’s used on a day-to-day basis, and its occupants. You may need loss of rent insurance, buildings insurance or even specific cover such as subsidence insurance. All of this can be fully explained by our team.

Call us on 01461 337 751 or email and a member of our team will be happy to answer your questions.

Key features

  • Commercial and residential tenants
  • Multiple properties
  • Building and contents
  • Loss of rent
  • Alternative accommodation
  • Property owners’ liability